Plethora-Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Server Details

Go down

Rules and Server Details Empty Rules and Server Details

Post by Owner Kyle Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:51 pm

About the server!
We are a new server that is very dedicated. We are welcoming all new players with open arms! Our unique customization of mods and XP rates creates an amazing PvPvE server that everyone will love and enjoy! Currently there are few tribes that play. This means there is still tons of land to claim for everyone! Our server took start on 23 January 2016. For a server that is going to be huge in just a short time, you will not regret joining our community! I do not plan on doing server wipes ever! so what you do will stay I do not wish to waste your hours of hard work. We have fun community based weekly events with prizes! I hope to see all of you new eager players soon!

SERVER RULES
1:DO NOT MESS WITH THE PVP ARENA BUILT ON TOP OF THE VOLCANO this arena was built for player and server based events as well as to protect the metal nodes that spawn there so no one can ruin it.
2:CAVE BUILDING/BLOCKING IS ALLOWED BUT RESTRICTED TO ONE CAVE PER TRIBE THIS INCLUDES UNDERWATER CAVES
3:DO NOT SPAM IN CHAT
4:RESPECT ALL STAFF MEMBERS
Owner Kyle
Owner Kyle
Admin

https://ark-plethora.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down